A&A Music B.V. | Version 1.0 | Last update: 29-11-2018
This is the privacy statement for the noizevizion.com of A&A Music B.V. (hereinafter referred to as “the Noize Vizion”, “we” or “us”). When you use our website, we (and third parties) may process your data. This can also be personal data. We at the Noize Vizion attach great importance to your personal data. That is why we ensure that the processing is done in a careful and safe manner. This privacy statement explains to you what data is collected, what that data is used for and how we deal with it.
The Noize Vizion advises you to read the privacy and cookie statement carefully. Keep in mind that this privacy and cookie statement can be adjusted regularly, for example if new functionalities are added to the website.
The Noize Vizion considers it important to handle your data in a safe and careful manner. That is why the Noize Vizion applies different core values:
- Clearly record our purposes before we process your personal data, via this privacy and cookie statement;
- Store as little personal data as possible and only the data that is necessary for our purposes.
Request explicit permission for the processing of your personal data, if permission is required.
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal data. We also impose these obligations on parties that process personal data for us.
- Respect your rights, such as the right to access, correct or delete your personal data processed by us.
In this privacy and cookie statement you can read how the Noize Vizion puts these core values into practice. If you have any questions after reading this privacy and cookie statement, please feel free to contact us using the contact details at the bottom of the statement.
Processing of your personal data
If you use our website, you may leave personal data with us. Which personal data these are depends on the functionalities or services used. We can use your data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletter, if you have registered for this;
- Contacting you, if you have requested this;
- Enabling and handling an order for merchandise;
- Offering the possibility to create and remember a wish list;
- Providing an account for our website (s);
- Building customer profiles;
- Do a spam check (reCAPTCHA);
- Placing cookies;
- Providing social media buttons.
Below we explain to you for each purpose for which we process data which of your personal data we process, what these personal data are used for and how long we keep them.
If you sign up for our newsletter, we save your e-mail address so that we can send you the newsletter. We also register the moment you subscribe to the newsletter, we do this so that we can explain that you have registered voluntarily and that we have not obtained your data in an unlawful manner. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletter at any time. Every newsletter contains an unsubscribe link. In addition, we collect the necessary data by means of cookies that we send with our newsletter. With this we keep track of the opening and clicking behavior. Until you unsubscribe from the newsletter, we will keep your email address for sending the newsletter.
Would you like to contact us? Then you can do this via the contact form or via one of our social media channels. We only need some information from you to be able to process your question. Therefore, you are requested to provide us with the following information or part thereof in the contact form:
- E-mail address
- phone number
- Other information you provide to us as the content of your message
We use this information to be able to contact you at your request and to handle this properly, in order to implement the agreement. We keep this information for one year after we last had contact with you. It is possible that you provide us with more information than is necessary to answer your question. In that case, we will not treat this data differently than the data described above.
We process personal data when you make a purchase through our website. We process this personal data to conclude an agreement and to be able to complete the payment and processing thereof. For this we need (part of) the following personal data from you:
- Name and address details
- Contact details
- Coupon code (optional)
- Payment details (Paypal, iDEAL, MisterCash, Mastercard, Visa, Bank transfer, GiroPay orSofort Banking)
- Spam check (reCAPTCHA)
If you have made a purchase with us, we can send you information emails to inform you about practical matters. For example to give you an update on the delivery. We do this because we have entered into an agreement with you and keeping you informed about your purchase is part of that. We keep the information we collect from you for the purchase of merchandise until the order has been delivered, and after that for as long as is necessary based on our (tax) legal obligation.
Create and manage an account
We also offer the option to create an account on our website. With that account we offer you all kinds of conveniences. This way you can go through the payment process faster, save multiple shipping addresses, view and track orders and more. It is also possible to keep a wish list of products that you would like to purchase (in the future). We use the data you store there to execute an agreement with you. The information we need to create an account is:
- E-mail address
- Products wish list
- Spam check (reCAPTCHA)
You can easily delete your account by sending us an email. You can also view and adjust your account at any time. We will keep your data until you delete your account with us.
Combine personal data on social media
Within A&A Music B.V. we have access to various profiles on social media (including Facebook and Instagram). The personal data collected by these profiles is also mutually shared between the different profiles. We exchange the name and interests of users of these social media for our purposes. This personal data is shared for marketing purposes. This is done on the basis of the legitimate interest. It is important for the Noize Vizion to reach the right people in the marketing campaigns. Sharing the data makes a large contribution to this. When this data is shared, this data will no longer be kept for the periods set for this in Facebook and Instagram. We have no further influence on this.
We use reCAPTCHA to prevent misuse of our contact forms by sending spam. By indicating that you are not a robot, the following is checked:
- how quickly the form is completed;
- what mouse movements are made during the completion;
- the IP address of the person completing the form.
This data is analyzed by Google. From this, Google determines whether they are dealing with a legitimate visitor or a bot. A real visitor then only has to click on a check mark, confirming that he is not a robot. The message can then be sent to the recipient via the form. Google is Privacy Shieldcertified. For more information about this, please refer to Google's privacy statement
The Noize Vizion finds it important to handle your personal data in a safe manner. We ensure that your data is properly secured with us. We always adjust security and pay close attention to what can go wrong. We also offer our website via a secure connection. You can recognize this protection in most internet browsers by a green lock in the address bar. The personal data you provide via the website is sent encrypted. This makes it more difficult for malicious parties to intercept your personal data. We also work hard internally to process your personal data in a secure manner.
Websites of third parties
This privacy and cookie statement does not apply to third party websites that link to our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of the relevant website before using these websites.
Your personal data can be shared with third parties, we do this because:
- we have engaged them to support us;
- it is necessary to perform the agreement with you;
- we have a legitimate interest in this; or
- we are legally obliged to do so (for example, if the police requires this when a crime is suspected).
The following third parties can process your personal data at our request:
- Our ICT service providers;
- Online and offline postal and shipping services (such as for our newsletter and your merchandise);
- Payment service providers;
- Cookie service providers;
- Our partner for product orders (Lightspeed);
- Other entities within our group (for administrative purposes or advertising via cookies if you have consented to this);
We have made agreements with all the above parties about careful handling of your data. Where necessary, we will always ask you for permission to share data with third parties.
Under current privacy legislation, you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data:
- You can request access to which of your personal data is processed and for which purposes those personal data are used.
- You can have errors in processed personal data corrected, or have personal data that is outdated or redundant removed.
- You can withdraw the permission you have given via the website to process certain personal data at any time.
- You can object to the way in which your personal data is used.
Authority personal data
Of course, the Noize Vizion is happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under privacy legislation, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (the Dutch supervisory authority in the field of privacy) or another European privacy supervisor.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to adjust this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website. It is recommended that you regularly consult this statement so that you are aware of any changes.
Contact and company information
A&A Music B.V.
1322 CL Almere
+31 (0) 629214289
Chamber of Commerce number A&A Music B.V:
VAT number A&A Music B.V: